We, at GlobeCom, strive to be your unique provider of:
Who are we?
Watch our short, 3-minute explainer-video below, or read more about us below the video.
Our company buys, sells, leases, rents, consigns and trades new, used and refurbished IT and medical equipment. GlobeCom was established in 2009 but our portfolio for global trade reaches back to 2003.
Our business concept is to re-utilize already existing technology resources, in order to extend the value and lifetime of technology for reselling purposes – Thus creating “Greent IT & Medical equipment”.
GlobeCom is a distributor to datacenters, third party maintenance (TPM), resellers and end-users, with the capability to provide on-site configuration and testing of equipment at all times.
We specialize in midrange and high-end IT hardware, along with medical equipment from the following manufacturers:
Furthermore, we also offer maintenance and service level agreements (SLA) as a flexible alternative to the manufacturers. Should you be in need of correct and secure disposal of your hardware or software, we have since 2015 specialized in data destruction regarding data wiping (Blancco), hardware destruction and recycling (STENA TECHNOWORLD). We provide nothing but the best and a 100% guaranteed secure data destruction with certification, as we work to the highest international standards.
What do we stand for?
“Our vision is to be the most extensive IT and medical distributor by building relationships, impeccable service, and certifiable quality. We aim to be the best and most trusted supplier of IT and medical equipment in Europe, Middle East, ASIA, and South America.”
“Our mission is to offer quality solutions regarding IT and medical equipment designed to lower our customers’ expenditures while keeping top quality solutions and environmental protection and thereby help our customers extend the lifetime of their investments.”
Now, why should you do business with us then?
At GlobeCom we want it to be easy and cost-effective for you to purchase IT and Medical equipment.
Not only do you:
- Lower your expenditures and save up to 80 % of your IT-budget.
- Get an alternative to forced migration by 1:1 replacements with End of life (EOL) parts, not possible to buy from the manufacturers anymore.
- Receive equipment much faster.
- Invest in sustainability and support environmental protection.
But we can ensure you that:
- Our experienced sales team provides fast answers with quality solutions.
- Our technical support team consists of skilled product technicians who always are ready to assist you.
- Our logistics staffs are trained and skilled experts in fast and secure shipping. We ship to most of the world and throughout our logistic management experience; we offer a wide range of options to match every customer’s needs.
- Our procurement team will ensure competitive prices through our partnerships.
If you need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our live chat.